Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to Improve My Singing Fast

I learned how to improve my singing fast when I got a great lesson from a friend. I only saw her 4 times, but the lessons gave me so much knowledge so I could continue working on my singing in the comfort of my home.

There are a few things I did to help improve quickly. First, I sought out great singers that I liked locally and one of them pointed me towards a great vocal coach. I just took a few lessons with this coach, but it changed my entire musical life. I, for the first time, could see the light of my potential. I saw that I could make it and sing like an angel on stage while rocking the world!

Yes, I know that's a weird dichotomy, but it worked well in my head. She taught me deep breathing exercises from my diaphragm, which got me to quickly expand my range and hold notes perfectly without moving my larynx.

In short, she was a genius and after a few lessons, she told me I needed to go out on my own and keep improving. I was shocked she didn't want to take my money anymore. I really respected her for that act of kindness. I felt she was an honest, kind soul.

Anyway, I learned some more singing tips online and with a course I got, which showed me how to relax and sing without support while developing head voice. Head voice helped me rapidly improve because this is what gives me the personal touch to my voice, which nobody else can emulate.

Head voice was just one of the things which helped me learn how to improve my singing fast. Oh yeah, friends who give you compliments after a gig are very important too. Find a friend who will be honest with you. Feed back will help you improve quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment